Take Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry for Smile Makeover
Cosmetic dentistry is the method of dentistry that improves a person’s smile and self-image. It is a branch of dentistry concerned with dental aesthetics such as the color of your teeth, their shape and size, misalignment issues, and the strength of your teeth. The cosmetic dentist near you will focus on improving the appearance of your gums, teeth, mouth, and overall smile. Cosmetic dentistry in Livermore, CA, restores the confidence in your smile through a variety of minor and major procedures. Several dental techniques can be expertly combined to achieve an awesome smile and improve your overall oral health.
When Do I Need To See A Cosmetic Dentist?
You can go for cosmetic dentistry near you if you are dissatisfied with your smile and want the condition of your teeth improved. A cosmetic dentist can improve dental issues that make it difficult for you to eat and speak or even affect your self-esteem. Some of these are teeth that are:
- Cracked, chipped, or broken
- Gums that have receded, too short or uneven
Choosing the Right Cosmetic Dentist
It is important to look for a dentist with extensive experience in this field of dentistry. You can do this by checking their reviews, education, and training. A qualified cosmetic dentist is recognized by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). For successful cosmetic dentistry treatment, search for a licensed dentist in Livermorewhose program training includes:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental history and law
- Pain management
- Oral medicine
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Depending on your dental health concerns and goals, the dentist near you will offer you a wide range of treatments. Before performing any cosmetic dentistry procedure, an assessment of your mouth, gums, and teeth will be carried out. You will discuss how certain treatments affect your teeth and dental health, the steps involved, and why they are suitable for your cosmetic needs.
The procedures offered through cosmetic dentistry near you include:
- Teeth whitening
- Dental veneers
- Dental crowns
- Inlays and onlays
- Dental implants
- Gum contouring
- Enamel shaping
- Dental bonding
- Dental fillings
- Complete and partial dentures
- Dental bridges
- Gum grafts
Amazing Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Here are some benefits you are assured of when you go for cosmetic dentistry services at Livermore Dental Spa.
- The use of braces can repair teeth that are not properly aligned. Appliances such as invisible braces are not easily noticeable and straighten your misaligned teeth discreetly. They correct your smile without altering your teeth’s structure.
- Dental veneers improve several flaws in your teeth, such as discoloration, smaller than average, slightly crooked, chipped, or wide gapped teeth in a single procedure. They improve your smile by covering the flaws in your teeth and setting you up with artificial ones that resemble your natural ones in appearance and function.
- Cosmetic dentistry protects teeth that are weak, broken, severely decayed, cracked, or chipped from further damage that will require them to be extracted. At the Livermore dental office, dental crowns cover the teeth completely and hide several imperfections for a smile makeover.
- Teeth whitening procedures equip you with a brighter smile and replace the embarrassment caused by your discolored teeth with high self-esteem.
- You are ensured better oral health since the bacteria in your teeth and gums are removed, and the risk of cavities and gum disease is minimized. Cosmetic dentistry also improves oral health by repairing misaligned teeth that are hard to clean.
- Procedures such as orthodontic treatment restore the function and appearance of your teeth. As a result, issues such as misalignment, bad bites, crowding, and wide gaps between teeth are corrected, making it easy for you to speak, chew food, and smile confidently.
- These procedures improve the appearance of your teeth by shaping the dental enamel. In addition, they create more balance in the mouth by repairing teeth that are crooked, overlapping, chipped, or have bulges in the enamel.
- Issues such as headaches, shoulder pain, and TMD caused by dental problems can be treated through cosmetic dentistry procedures like orthodontic treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures are fast and minimally invasive. As a result, you can have your perfect smile in a single visit to the Livermore dental office.